Monday, April 16, 2012

12 Tags of 2012, February




I am playing catch up with all my challenges! It is going to slow to my liking...would really love an extra hour or two per day!!!

This tag is made using Tim's techniques as per the February Challenge...though it is not really a challenge, more a demo...the challenge part comes to play once I try to use the techniques with supplies that are on hand!

I had to fore go the Honeycomb Paper... haven't got that. Used a Sizzix / Hero Arts Stamp and embossing folder. And had to cut my Cupid with my Silhouette Cameo!

Still loved playing with my inks and blending, as I always do! Oh and the tissue tape folding...what an issue that was for me! I think I am to neat and precise for that, for I did mine three times before I was more or less satisfied LOL!








Can you see the Embossed flower images? It does look quiet pretty in real life!
Thanks for looking...now off to try the March techniques...

2 comments:

  1. WOW, awesome job on this. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was absolutely smitten over this as I did see it long before CC101 ever started. I was enamored by the color usage & elements. Your work Patricia always inspires me soo. Thank you very much for sharing this in the CC101FBGroup Challenge. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...