Friday, April 12, 2013

Gift Canvas

This little canvas...only 5 cm x 10 cm is currently on it's way to Italy as an extra gift to the winner of my RAK given during my challenge hosted at Scrap Africa....




 I really went overboard with my blooms and foliage on this, but it made a beautiful arrangement on the top and side of the canvas!





Some stencil work with a Prima Stencil and modeling paste. I covered the canvas with some paper which I did not particularly liked...thus I covered it all with a generous layer of coarse texture gel and some luscious misting...



I added some Aged Ivory embossing powder to the corner and also to the metal corner pieces. The piece of trim got a splash of mist for some interest...

Just something to ponder upon...

Three things in human life are important.
 The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind.
 And the third is to be kind. 
~Henry James


3 comments:

  1. So stunning Patricia! This is really beautiful and I so love all the blooms and texture! Fabulous project and I just know that Jo' in Italy, is going to love it! ;-) Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really LOVE this little canvas! awesome textures and what a lovely heart trim! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my Patricia!! this canvas looks good enough to eat, like a piece of an exquisite wedding cake!! LOVE the blooms and all the texture. oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...