Friday, August 30, 2013

Canvas ~ Lindy's Stampgang Aug colour challenge

Hello Friends!

I have to apologise before hand for the poor photo quality! We are having the most terrible storm winds forcing me to take my photo's indoors...Days like these I seriously consider getting myself a Light Tent. I created another canvas piece for the August colour challenge by Lindy's Stampgang. This month colours are very warm and vibrant and I used all four of them.



I created little mini canvasses using the same UTEE technique as previous,  I promise this will be the last one for a while...just knew it would be suitable to create these abstract canvasses.



On the square pieces of chipboard I used the following LSG Starburst Sprays; Grab a Guy Gold... and TiffanyLou Blue  and the new FlatFabio; Queen of Hearts Red .




The background was sprayed with Starburst; Cranberry Mist Burgundy. The circle chippy was embossed with Stampendeous Aged Ivory and Rose embossing enamel.



~~~



Showing again the three steps followed to create this look...First a double coat of white UTEE, stamped with permanent brown ink into the warm UTEE. Inked with spray's and set with my heat gun.



The canvass was first inked with Grab a Guy Gold, Queen of Hearts Red and TiffanyLou Blue mists.



Embossed with clear ink and embossing powder. Inked with Cranberry Mist Burgundy and the embossing removed with a warm iron and paper towels. I inked the canvas beforehand for I wanted the colours to show behind the darker background. 

Thank you for your visit...have a pleasant weekend...




5 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful.. love the yummy textures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous canvas Patricia. I do so love the techniques you use, I'll habe to get some more supplies before I can try these out myself. The colours are just beautiful ... love this!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all these textures, fantastic techniques..It looks Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I just love how you created those "tiles"! Thanks for sharing how you got that look~I love your work and you always inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love that technique and will certainly give it a try, the little tiles are just amazing I love the look of them... you are seriously sooooooo freaking talented.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...