Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Beautiful Moment / SOE Jan Kit

Hello Blog friends...I am showing another LO  made with papers and beautiful embellishments from the "Delightful" kit from Scraps of Elegance for January...

I used two sheets of 'Frame It' from Bella Paperz...The papers have a beautiful soft sheen to it which would make it ideal to use for baby photos...I can envision beautiful Christening pages made with it.

I chose two 30 year old photos of my brother and my baby son for this page. I created a thin frame and also used the papers to die-cut some shapes from.




 I used the Inkadinkado stamp, inked with Blue Flame Silks Acrylic Glaze to do my stamping with. Loving the shadow effect that came from using the wet glaze on the stamp!





To add some dimension and texture to the paper, I did some misting with Lindy's Stampgang mists, Clam Bake Beige, Frosted Forget-Me-Nots and Steel Shimmer and also did some masking with texture paste.



I am in love with these Petaloo flowers from the Botanica Collection and will most certainly stock up on them when ever I can...The gems are from the main kit and I coloured them a little with the Blue Flame Silks.



The square Doily is from Tilly Daydream by Docrafts and is part of the embellishment add on. Also used a Pearl Brad from Kaisercraft.



This frame is an old plastic silver frame of mine that I embossed with a little Stampendeous Aged Ivory embossing powder and sprayed with the Forget -Me-Nots from LSG.





The Butterfly and words are from the Kaisercraft Key to my Heart Sticker Sheet.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog...it is always much appreciated!!!


A rose can say "I love you",
orchids can enthrall,
but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,
yes, that says it all.
~Author Unknown~

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! The blue and white make me think of "Delft"....Love the layers!!! Mal oor jou raam!!!XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning lo, well done, great frame idea Marta x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Patricia...rhapsody in blue. Gorgeous layers and gorgeous texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page Patricia!!! Love the blue and white and love the layers!! Gorgeous photos too!! ox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...