Thursday, July 24, 2014

32 Years Together....July sketch for OUAS...

Today I am sharing my DT page for the July sketch challenge from Once Upon A Sketch...Our journalling theme this month is 'Numbers".

I chose a wedding photo of me and Georg, we will be married 32 years this coming Sepember.



I used papers from Blue Fern Studio called Blue Fern Garden, In Bloom and Signature. It is my first time working with the paper and am really loving it and wish it was available here in South Africa! My chipboard is my ever popular Dusty Attic and the flower is from the new Petaloo range of Burlap flowers...



Seeing as the theme is Numbers, I used the Measured Stencil from Ranger with some Broken China Distress Ink on the background and did the masking with the Mini Bingo mask from The Crafteres Workshop using Studio 490 translucent embossing paste with Oakleaf Olive embossing Powder from Lindy's Stampgang.



My clock-face was inked a little and randomly embossed with a little clear UTEE.







I first coated the chipboard with gesso and after drying inked with several green Distress Inks.





After painting the frame I embossed with Reindeer Moss Green, also from Lindy's.

Thank you for your visit...

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, 
trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity.  
The order varies for any given year.  
~Paul Sweeney~


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and cool photo. Congrats on 32 years hope the next 32 will be great too. Love all the techniques on the chippies. Looks fabbo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your layouts Patricia, you always have such great techniques to share!! Love the stenciling and embossing and your photo is gorgeous!!! Absolutely stunning page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so gorgeous Patricia! love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Patricia!! That scroll is one of my favs, and I adore the way you've painted it! Love those flowers too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...