Monday, July 28, 2014

Scrap-a-Doodles Design Team 2014 Audition

 It is nearly midnight and by the skin of my teeth I am taking the plunge to audition  for the first ever Design Team for our own local Scrap-a-Doodles!!! I have been a loyal customer of the Pretoria store and with a branch now only a few minutes away...I am in Scrappers Heaven...

I am showing these 5 pages, trying to show that I am a little bit of Mixed Media and a little Shabby Chic kind of scrapper. I would dearly love to be able to teach my fellow South African friends to not be afraid of different mediums and enjoy the different products that are available these days...







Good night and the best of luck to all who send in an application!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! So much scrappy gorgeousness here!! All of these pages are pure magic. I so love your style ... fabulous colours, gorgeous backgrounds and perfect embellishments. I am sure you will have not trouble getting on the Team!! Best of luck!! hugs ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness these are stunning layouts.. so much wonderful detail.. you would be a marvellous teacher to share your tips and techniques.. all the best with your application..

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous layouts, they be crazy not to choose you. Good luck with the audition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are beautiful. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages Patricia....best of luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layouts Patricia and I am sure you will rock it. No doubts this side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...