Saturday, July 26, 2014

Celebrate...A card for July's Scraps of Elegance...

This card is made with most of the products available in the Creativity add-on from the Chasing Rabbits kit from Scraps of Elegance.





I made a little flap in the top layer to create extra interest to the card, the paper I used is a sheet of Marion Smith's Mad Tea Party collection, Rabbit Hole.



Using a card from the Mixed Media cards from Strathmore, I coloured the flap by spraying a layer of Lindy's Cafe au Lait Flatfabio from the colour add-on. Once dry, I used a stencil and an ink pad to create the star-burst effect. I then sprayed droplets of C'estla vie Cerise Flatfabio. I also used a Crafters Workshop mask and Studio 490 embossing paste.



The colouring was done using the Watercolour Pencils from Fantasia. On the frame I stamped with the Heidi Swapp stamp and coloured with some blue chalk.



The title is one of the Heidi Swapp word stickers...

Thank you for visiting my very short post today...

Kits and add-on kits are available from the Scraps of Elegance Store...

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely card, love the cover mixed media you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love the mm aspect of it. Looks really cool. I have just put in an order for more LSG mists. :P I love them now... but still not wild about the moonshadows but I am working on it. Such a pretty piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patricia! Delicious layers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...