Friday, February 3, 2012

~~ 2 Sweet ~~

I made this LO as my challenge as 'Panel Team Lady' at Crafty Treasures...I also used my October products that I received from Enmarc Grafts and also for Natasha's challenge at the Girly Grunge site! Now how is that for multi scrapping?

 
My challenge is to do any kind of paper folding...I am hoping that there will be some new techniques for me to try as well! The ladies must also use any amount of either/or eyelets or brads and do some stitching as well.





I made this beautiful Rose using Donna Salazar's Rose Creation die by Spellbinder and Natasha's tutorial on her Cabbage Rose ...I used Donna's super glitzy,sparkling, shiny Fairy Dust Glitter! Isn't it such a pretty Rose??



The LO didn't want to work for me...something was missing. I wanted to do a lot of layering,but that didn't work with the door frame that I created with the brick masking...I had to step away from it for a day or two...kind of, for I kept trying different scenario's ... I ended up stamping a wood grain image on the frame and cut a 'door' into it, mimicking a stable door...and, voilà !!! it looked so much better!



The chippies are all from our local Enmarc Crafts...and they were painted with Gesso and then spritzed with two colours of Donna's Smooth Spritz. The brick effect was done by using a pemplate and Tim Holtz Distress Crackling Paint.




Thank you once again for looking, and please try your hand at my challenge hosted by Crafti Treasures!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the nicest hand made rose I have ever seen. Might have to get hold of that die...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...