Saturday, February 18, 2012

~~~ Captured Moments ~~~

I used the same photo of me and George as before...firstly because I had two different sizes developed,and secondly, it is so rare to get a good photo of the two of us together... therefore I need to use the opportunity when it comes along!

This LO is made for my DT challenge at Enmarc Crafts...this month we once again got some darling chippies to play with!








These are little Birds on a Wire from Enmarc Craft... aren't they just to cute?



Instead of using crackle paint on top of a painted chippie, I used a Fast Crack craft paint. I first painted the chippie in blue,when dried I painted the Fast Crack...again let it dry and then painted the pink layer...the cracks appear quite fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...