Sunday, February 5, 2012

Remember Wonderful times

Hello to all on this Sunday Afternoon...I made it just in time for this weeks case file #4 over at C.S.I !!!I loved the colour combination, but did not really know which photos to use...going through my stack I discovered these,and they were a perfect match for the challenge!

These photos were taken during a trip that we won to Mauritius in 2007 with our Christmas Light decorations!We took a catamaran trip along the coast and were treated to swimming and snorkelling and a wonderful fish braai!!! Hazy,lazy days!!!

As Testimony I used picture frames to hold my journal that was done in steps.

As evidence I used a rub on frame around hubby and me. As wet medium I sprayed the outer punched frame with Glimmer mist and used Colour wash on the back ground paper.I used striped PP and Rhinestones on my frame.I also stamped an image with clear ink and embossed it with clear UTEE for something shiny!!!

Here are some more close ups...










Thank you for the visit....have a stress free week.I am hoping to get much more done than I did this week...Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...