Friday, February 3, 2012

Happyness ???

I can't spell properly...and didn't use a spell checker...lol. I actually thought it didn't look right but only went to the trouble to check the spelling after all was cut and glued...A well, so be it,sometimes I am Happy and sometimes I might be Happi!!!
I actually wanted to make a page that was light and dainty,but ended up with a darker LO again...as usual!I think next time I must try and stick to whites only and see how that works out.
But I still like the out come of this page...Had fun using 4 pieces of Dusty Attic on it,made some flowers with my Tim Holtz die and used my newly bought Prima swirls with the tiny roses on!





The key hole from Dusty Attic was inked with glimmer mist and embossed when dried



The Tim Holtz Tattered Floral was stained with Distress Stains and embossed.The idea is to emboss/deboss  in order to get a large de bossed surface into which you spread the crackle medium.Then scrape the excess   of with a piece of card stock which will leave you with the crackle medium in the hollow of the de bossed image...If you click on the image and then on the magnifying glass you will get a good look at the cracked petals...






The Dusty Attic pieces were painted with Gesso to seal them and then painted with Glimmer Glam.I used some brown chalk on the sides.
Have a super day and thank you for your visit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...