Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Perfect Picture

Natasha's challenge at Girlie Grunge was to use Hearts, Pink and /or Red and Pearls... This is my first all out Donnalisious LO using my new stash of Donna's products! I used papers from her Antiquities Paper stack. Her stamps Weathered Trim and Flower in Lace...love that one...it's soooo pretty! Mix'd Media Inx Truffle, Chiffon, Peridot and Jasmine. Also used Smooch Spritz and Fairy Dust Glitter and the Carnation Creation die set.

The photo is me and hubby on vacation in 2010...It is one of those, position the camera on a beanbag....press the timer button and run to pose with him pictures!!!




I stamped the outside of the heart with the Mix'd Media Inx in the Chiffon, Peridot and Truffle colours.



The flower was made using the Carnation Creation die, I dusted some Fairy Dust Glitter on it.The leaves were coloured with Smooch Spritz.



The lacy heart was white...I coloured it with two colours of Spritz. I grunged the ribbon by applying my heat gun to it to to make it twist and turn...this is a very cool effect I learned in one of Donna's videos!



 This is a piece of transparent that I cut with a Tim Holtz die and coloured with Jasmine Inx and Fairy Dust Glitter. My photo isn't to good today....one can not see the glitter,sorry about that!



I did some resist stamping inside of the heart...the following photos will show that.



I used Donna's stamp Flower in lace, stamped and heat embossed in clear and then blended the inside of the heart with Chiffon Inx. Please remember to click on the photo and then on the looking glass...that will take you in really close to see the effect...



That is all for today! Have a wonderful week....

3 comments:

  1. Stunning layout and i love all the techniques!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!Love all this hearts!and your carnation flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have our done yourself on this one....truly amazing. So glad I popped into your blog to see all the incredible details

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...