Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Happy Announcement!!!


I am so excited to announce that I was chosen as one of the lucky girls to be on Couture Creations 2014 Design Team!!!! Doing a Happy Dance... Our term will start in April, and now comes the waiting game to wait for one of these packages to make it to our shores!!!





These are my fellow Team Mates...some are well known friends, and some are new friends!!! Congratulations to them as well...looking forwards to working with you all...

Tracey Cooley (Special Projects)
Kerrie Gurney (Design Team Coordinator)

Thank you so much for all the lovely messages left on my application post...it warmed my heart reading all the words of encouragements...!!!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend...

11 comments:

  1. I knew you would get it! Congratulations Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I also knew you would make it, big congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you as you put a lot of work into your application, enjoy those lovely products and I will look forward to seeing what you create with them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to you! When I retire I am going to enter into DT, but for now I am barely coping with my current demands! Cant wait to see what you do for the first project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats well done, awesome excitement .....looking forward to working with you on the DT Cheers xx:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats! they're lucky to have you on their team. I'm looking forward to see what beautiful creations you'll be making with their products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to you Patricia, you will rock this team, and cant wait to see your magic x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Patricia!!! Knew you'd get it, your work is amazing!! Looking forward to seeing what awesomeness you create with their dies!! Fabulous news!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....sooooo awesome girlfriend! A HUGE congrats to you and I know you will rock this DT! Waaaay cool! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Patricia that is wonderful news. Fab team and just look at that goodie box... how wonderful... can't wait to see what you create

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Patricia on your selection i am looking forward to creating with you this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...