Monday, January 21, 2013

Love...

Prima Product Pick...

What a lovely colour palette Prima has for this month! And I have photos to suit the palette! These are photos of my son Francois at play, he was just about 5 years old, making these photos at least 24 years old!


The design is quite basic, but I did have some fun adding texture to my papers...I used the following 
Prima Papers...Rosarian Collection / Old Garden 
                                 Sweet Fairy Collection / Blowing Kisses
                          Pixie Glen Collection / Garden Gate



I used a Prima mask and Gesso to add the dots and gears, dusted some fairy dust and added some beads while the Gesso was still wet. I also spritzed some Lindys Mist and heat embossed some Stampendous aged enamel on the page...



The Dusty Attic Lamp Post was primed with Gesso and then I added several colours of Distress Inks to it. I also randomly embossed Stampendous aged enamel on it as well. The 'glass' is alcohol inked transparent...The clouds are Prima chipboard's.



The masked gears...



These are Spellbinder's Basic Banners #2....see the Aged Enamel peeping from underneath?



A small Typo bulb nestles between several Prima Flowers...



Another Prima chip board and some Say it in Crystals...



Thank you for strolling along my PPP...wishing you all a fun filled week...


 You can discover more about a person in an hour of play
 than in a year of conversation. 

 Plato


4 comments:

  1. This is stupendous and love your take on Prima's PPP. I'm in love with those banners and the enamel underneath. I also love the glass effect inside the lamp post its fantastic. How did you do that? I'm not big on embossing so I have no clue. Might have to get me some of those banners

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Patricia...love all the little details and techniques and the palette is beautiful...awesome page my friend :)x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous page filled with so many beautiful details!

    I wanted to let you know that at CSI this week, we revisited our very first Case File to scraplift someone, and I used your page as inspiration. To see how I used your page as inspiration, you cans go here: http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/photo/55-dragon-tea-1?context=latest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page. I love all the texture and techniques! The "glass" lamp is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...